Saturday, January 31, 2009

Callaway FT-i Driver : This is not a promo; only to show off!!


Callaway FT-i Driver:

The World's Straightest Driver? Fusion technology pushed to the extreme.
With the revolutionary 460cc Complete Inertial Design, the FT-i Driver pushes the boundaries of shape, of our imagination, of the rules. By positioning weight to the extreme corners of the clubhead, the FT-i Driver produces the highest Moment of Inertia of any driver on the market today, resulting in unparalleled forgiveness. Our largest, most robust CT/VFT Titanium cup face is designed to the legal limit as defined by the USGA Characteristic Time test, for increased ball speed, distance and forgiveness.

Hah!! I just today bought this damn thing. The price?-whole month budget for my smoking allowance. Sigh.. eventhough i dont believe all shit they mentioned above but i got no choice...All this is for the sake of our tommorow KRIK January Monthly Medal. If my score sucks,its purely this driver's fault!!!! Ha Ha Ha























3 comments:

aaa said...

i'm jealous you continue to play golf this season!

If you can stop smoking to buy a Driver, you had better buy 11 more Drivers for this year!

zarni said...

may, thanks for visiting!!!! Actually my tournament score really suck that day. I played 7 over par!!!! As always, blame the equipment! LOL.

Golf Clubs Consultant said...

Hello,

I've struggled with finding the right clubs as well. I've recently started hooking my 4-wood, which is the only club I hook. Time to look into something new, I guess.

The square club heads like the FT-i are pretty interesting. They're supposed to be more forgiving on mis-hits. Simpac golf clubs are from a South Korean company that makes the club heads on their driver, fairway woods and hybrids almost a perfect square shape (viewed from the top). Their driver has received good reviews. So they must be doing something right.

Thanks,
Bill