Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wired And Wet!!!!

Argh... today is exactly 31 days i left my f****n blog alone. Nevertheless, my golf game still remain intact. Just focusing more on my new job.

For the last four week, i managed to go for a few round of golf in West Pahang. There was an incident i encounter that golfers are surely so call "wired" person.
After registered for 18 hole in Maran Hill Golf Resort (Resort?), we went ahead for hole number 1, (index 1) par 4. My Taylormade R7 driver was very nice to me and my ball end up in the center of fairway. But golf is not only about your long & straight fuckin' drive. The stroke will count until you manage to put into the cup. and yes, it happen to me. I had sliced my second shot and end up with triple bogey.

Nobody managed to par on that hole and we moved to second hole with new hope. This dog leg left par 5 need you to properly manage your club selection. After good tee off, we move to our downhill second shot. Then i saw quiet a wired thing in front of us.

I saw a man ( i think he is the club marshal), sitting beside a man's made lake and looks confuse. Since we are not able to make a shot, i approached him and asked him to move away . He just stood there and point his finger to the lake. Gosh!!!!! we saw golf buggy awash away but luckily nobody inside. How on earth that thing happen? The fairway quiet flat & wide. It is impossible for a slow moving golf buggy would slide like that unless the driver/golfer drove it like Lewis Hamilton.
To make thing really funny, i saw a golfer trying to make a put and he looks wet & full of mud. He manage to finish his 9 hole just like that. Well done bro!!!

At the club house, he still cursing around that during the incident, he lost a dozen Nike ball, lost new funkin' Nokia 3G hand phone and he unable to break a par!!!!


i wonder he will ever thanks god for not losing his life!!!!

No comments: