Saturday, September 20, 2008

Malaysian's next rising star

At the beginning, my kids hate golf. Whenever i watching live telecast via the golf channel, they (including my pretty wife) are screaming for another channel especially their cartoon network. *Sigh*.

One fine day, i managed to convince them to joint me at the driving range. After a few round they started to feel the game. So, i registered them into the Junior academy for further formal lesson from the pro.

After a few round of golf at RPGC, they (especially my son) become crazier than me. He even stay out late night to accompany me to watch his idol in PGA tour.



Putera Danish's second shot for hole number 10 Par 4


Farrah's second shot end up to bunker trap near the green



They managed to reach the green with err... ( i dunno the exact score but who cares!!!) .
Unfortunately due to my busy work schedule, i unable to sent them regularly to their golf classes. But the funny things is, my wife started to hate me coz she is the only one who is screaming whenever we enjoying the golf live telecast!!!!!

1 comment:

Calvin Soo KJ said...

hello brader...dont make your kids like an addict like yourself. this one not bapa borek anak rintik, this one is bapak borek, anak terpeler-ot....lol