Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ramadhan Rampage

Sunday, September 13th, 2008. The day i'll always remember!! For the first time in my golfing career i managed to score 41 (1st nine)!!!!! 4 pars and 5 bogeys.

Tee off via the white tee box, my excitement began with my attempt for birdie at the first hole. After tapping for bogey in the second hole, i never look back in trying to break my last record scoring 42 somewhere in 2007.


There was a scary moment while i was at hole number 5. Slightly dog leg to the left, i found my second shot exactly in somebody divot. Bloody hell, these golfer never learn their golf ethics for not replacing the divot!!!. When realise, i will not able to attack the green, i just puch the ball into play. i pull my callaway 56 degree SW and managed to put my ball 2 yard from the pin. What a relief!!!. My odessey XG putter really awesome that day!!! The ball went was exactly follow the green slope and drop in center of the cup.....


Things are getting more and more exciting. After managed to GIR in two shot at the last hole, i unable to control my excitement and my nerve. I had to make three put and end up with bogey...WTF!!! If i able to avoid that stupid mistake, i will able to score 40!!!!!. Arrgh!!!!! I need to see my therapist!!!!!!!

No comments: