Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fore!!!!!!!- you will end up in the hospital..

Actor/ Comedian, Bill Murray hooked a tee shot so badly during the Outback Steakhouse Pro-Am event. The ball sailed across a street next to the hole and hit a woman in her front yard. She was knocked to the ground and had to go to the hospital.

Murray was on No. 9 at the TPC Tampa Bay during the first round of the Outback Pro-Am when he hit Gail DiMaggio as she was watching the tournament. He was playing with Hal Sutton, Jeff Sluman and Fred Paglia. They continued while Murray’s caddy took him in a cart to the woman’s yard, where paramedics were attending to her. Tournament officials said DiMaggio was lying on the ground, but conscious and moving. “I wasn’t sure I was in bounds or not,” Murray said. “And I saw this NBC golf cart coming at me and he said, ‘I hate to be the one to tell you this but you hit a lady. She’s down on the ground.’ That is, you know, sobering...
Dear God, I have one confession…. I had also did hit my golf mates during I was 24 handicappers. To be more specific, my beloved srixon 3 golf ball sliced and hit the old man’s head. (don’t blame me but blame the equipment!!!). I’m so lucky that he is still alive today

1 comment:

golfguy said...

www.golfdiscounters.ecrater.com