Sunday, October 5, 2008

Easyswings II

Another day to be remembered!!!


I did a full round of golf this morning... Today, i actually were late and my golf mate already at our 1st tee box at 7.30 am. Without a proper warm up, my fist tee off sliced in to the right but luckily it ended up with a bogey.


My golf game a little bit rusty but since the golf course quiet forgiving, i managed to control my game. I scored 42 in the first nine hole. wow!! 3 under!!!


After halfway breaks, we continue with our second nine and my golf game was pretty awesome. i managed to maintained my score with 42 strokes. Total gross 84 strokes!!!! Yes!!! today i played as 12 handicappers!!!The interesting parts i was i just only did 24 puts!!!!

The secret?- Make it easy!!! and don't push yourself.....

( i wonder why i cant get this kind of score during club championship tournament...sigh..)

2 comments:

Calvin Soo KJ said...

not 12 handicap, you're handicapped...muahahaha. btw, your golfing still sux...:P

Calvin Soo KJ said...

even if you sux at golfing....you're still cool. so, aku dah award hang the "butterfly award-coolest blog". nko gi posting on the 7th aku. YOU THE MAN!!