Monday, June 16, 2008

Blue Tee box? Are you girl or what?

I still remember during my first golf so call friendly tournament in Bukit Tinggi last 2 years. Numbers of my golf buddies enter a tournament there for fun. After eating all the free breakfast, we registered ourselves and start to search for our flight mate. I was stunt when i saw that the tournament will start at course championship (gold) tee box!!!! Wahh... this is championship tee box man!!! So i asked my flight mate for their handicap. i notice all of us is above 20 handicappers!!!!



i was so bengang, when i saw the said tee box will cause me another 10 or 20 yard longer. Even though I'm not aiming for any prizes but with this additional yard, i had to used a driver for the par 3!!!! Sai Lorr....



If i not mistaken, championship tee box is only for professional golfers. For myself (handicap 20 above those days) is only can play from blue tee box. During my trip to Impian Golf Resort, i was told by one of the Japanese that he will to tee off from blue tee box since he is 20 handicapper. I'm not the expert of golf rules but there are certain common senses u need to look at. i believe that golfers who are handicappers above 20, should tee off from tee box. Same thing when i played with brothers... They always told me "U perempuan ka tee off at blue tee box??"(stupid idiot!!)



Luckily i bring my secondhand ball for that day. i lost more than 5 ball and my score... huh....f****n 105. No fun at all and no wonder i cannot improve!!!!

No comments: