Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a weird game...

Golf is a gentleman game!!!!! Ceh.... for me golf is a weird game. Of course if u stick to all the rule and ethics u will be gentleman!!!! but are you sure u are following all the rules from the first tee to the eighteen tee ?. Either u sengaja or not, i 'm sure still langgar a few rules to make u happy. Unless, somebody or a Marshall following u for each step you gonna to take, then you will become truly a golfer. But for me, sure my score for that day will be above 100...


I accidentally started this weird game somewhere in 2000. but still, yet to score below 80. I also got my own coach which teach me after isyak prayers twice a week. Still with his sarung, he took my 7 iron and said ; Hah! pukul!!!!!. Then my golfing life started to begin!!!!!


Without my coach knowledge, i tried to get a few tips my "other coach" but my golf swing still stink. My pre- swing cantik giler.My body position always not balance. Every time rasa nak jatuh. Too many volunteer coach want to teach me..My friends told me that it was the club fault. He took my ugly driver and put in front of me. then i notice that the length of my driver is almost the the same with my height. (stupid moron!!)


To make things right, i had change my driver and 3 wood to Taylormade. I also change my iron to Callaway X14. Wah!!! damn good. But still lack of distance. So until to date i still searching a way to at least at par with tiger wood driver distance. Anybody know how to hit the ball without jeopardise my pre -swing?

2 comments:

Calvin Soo KJ said...

halo my friend. Whatever you do, your golf still sucks!!! Baik nko balik cuci baju ker, masak ker....takyah. Instead of golf is a weird game, it will be a weird game with you playing it..heheheh :)

Ayu-Dcs said...

hahahaha....abg zarni ada blog????pergh.....canggih........