Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shame on you, better!!!!!

Today, Tiger woood had won his 14th major!!! He earned tons of money since he involved in this weird game. But, the issue here in not tiger and his money but more on you golfer with your betting attitude in this game!! I'm totally disagree if some one said that is only for fun and it also to improve our golf game.
One day, a friend of mine came to me before i reach my office and asked me to lend him RM500.00. No question ask and he promise to return back to me before midnight. So i gave him the money and proceed with my normal and boring office life. That evening, he called me and asked me to joint him at kopitiam. To make it short, he told me that today he had some golf with some dato' and won RM4,800.00. My goodness!!!. So easy... (of course he is 11 handicapper's!!!) and to make it more interesting, he managed to pay his car and credit card installment with that money. Just imagine how stupid of the dato' are!!!. Golf is suppose is fun & healthy game. Definitely that stupid dato' don't care about the money. But for me, all of them had betray this golf game with their stupidity!!!.

My 11 handicapper friend said that he know he can beat the stupid dato because he is allow to give 6 stoke to them for 18 holes. For him 6 stroke is kacang putih. If the dato' koyak max 2 holes, the money is his already.

Betting in golf game of course is already unstoppable. Even, in my home club, golfer only want to play with their own group. (You now why). They need to bet to improve their game!!! But yet when come monthly tournament they fumbles. Yeah... to improve your ass!!! For me, golfer please don't be so greedy and stupid. There is no such person getting rich betting in golf in malaysia!!!If u think you are good , go find tiger wood and bet with him!!! Shame on you!!!!

No comments: