Monday, June 16, 2008

Provisional Ball

Last two week me and my golf buddies went for golf at Astana Golf Club Kuantan . This guy wearing a nice srixon t-shirt and footjoy golf shoe on the hole no 11 (par 3) black teebox. (Of course i'm carrying my driver).After his pre- swing and he make a move. I notice his down swing a little but rusty and the ball slicing to the right and end up into a bush.
After cursing like hell, he asking for "mulligan". My other friend said "no way , you are dead meat!!!. Then he told us" i would like to take pro- ball!!". Huargh!! Huagrh!! Huargh!! Dude.... there is no such thing as Pro-ball!!!!!. You think your are pro-fessional hah!!!. You need to call provisional ball, you f****n moron!!!

So that day end up with no fun at all....

1 comment:

Calvin Soo KJ said...

hello kawan......you wanna be rich by end of this year??? Stand back in line. You're looking at the next Tun Mahathir blog man....by end of this year, I will reach 1million viewers. Wanna bet....I bet you EURO60m.....wuhahahah:)